- Campers: **Click Here** to register and make a payment
- Coaches: **Click Here** to register and make a payment (additional required coaches' forms below)
- Payment: **Click Here** to make a payment directly
Check out the #SaberCamps in 2017!
- Girls Basketball Camp: June 19-23
- Boys Basketball Camp: June 26-July 1
- Girls Soccer Camp: July 24-28
- Boys Soccer Camp: July 24-28
- Individual Volleyball - (boys and girls!): July 24-29
- Team Volleyball (girls): July 31-August 5
Room and Board:
- All camps are overnight camps.
- Campers will sleep in the MBU dormitories, and will be supervised 24/7 by on-campus counselors.
- All meals will be taken in the MBU Dining Complex.
A $35 non-refundable deposit fee is due upon registration.
Campers’ age should be 7th-12th grade.
Coaches Fee for coaches wishing to accompany campers: $50 for all camps
- Girls Basketball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $210. Regular Cost- $230
- Boys Basketball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $250. Regular Cost- $275
- Girls Soccer: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $275. Regular Cost- $295
- Boys Soccer: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $275. Regular Cost- $295
- Individual Volleyball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $235. Regular Cost- $260
- Team Volleyball: Early Bird Registration (June 1)- $235. Regular Cost- $260
Discounts (Factor in when making payments):
- Team Discount: Ten or more from same school or church receive $10 discount each
- Multiple Camp Discount: Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp
- Maranatha Family Discount: Children of Maranatha faculty or staff, and who are under 9th grade, receive a 50% discount
Registration (Adults, Coaches)
All coaches, sponsors or supervisors (any supervisory role, i.e. coaching, driving vans or staying in dorms) will be required to register using the link for adults/coaches below. For all summer camps, ALL coaches/sponsors MUST complete the information listed below:
- Fill out the Registration (Adults/Coaches)
- Watch the Child Worker’s Video
- Read through the Abuse Prevention Policies
Please have all forms filled out prior to Monday of each camp.
If you have any questions please feel free to direct them to email@example.com or call us at 920-206-2379.