Get ready for another fun volleyball camp at Maranatha! Individual camp is designed for individuals or teams and is divided into Junior High, Junior Varsity, and Varsity levels.
Instruction focuses on individual basic skills and techniques of volleyball and team concepts including offensive and defensive strategies. Coach DeLozier and her experienced staff of coaches, former college standouts, and current college players lead the skills training and team competition at MBU’s Individual Volleyball camp.
The campers are encouraged daily with biblical challenges by the camp staff. Be ready for training to pass, set, attack, serve, and block as you prepare for your next season of play.
- Campers: $235 on or before June 1 ($260 after June 1.)
- Coaches: Coaches are encouraged to attend camp with their teams. The coaches fee for room and board is $50.
Room and Board
- All camps are overnight camps.
- Campers will sleep in the MBU dormitories and will be supervised 24/7 by on-campus counselors.
- All meals will be taken in the MBU Dining Complex.
- Team Discount: Ten or more from the same school or church receive $10 discount each
- Multiple Camp Discount: Campers coming to multiple athletic camps receive a $40 discount- $20 off each camp
- Maranatha Family Discount: Children of Maranatha faculty or staff who are going into 8th grade (or younger) receive a 50% discount
Arrival and Departure Information
- Check-in: Monday, July 23 from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. in the gym lobby.
- Check-out: Saturday, July 28 with lunch at 11:30 a.m.
Regina DeLozier led Maranatha to back-to-back NCCAA National Championship titles in 2015 and 2016, to the final four in 2007, 2010 and 2011, and to the National Championship game in 2012. DeLozier came to Maranatha in 2007 after coaching back-to-back state championship teams at the high school level and has also led club teams to numerous league championships. Coach DeLozier has more than 15 years of coaching experience.
What to Bring
- Indoor and outdoor shoes
- Sweatpants to wear to meals
- Bedding and towel
- Bible, notebook, pen and pencil
- Cell Phones are permitted but may not be used during activities or after lights out
- **All prescription medications must be in their original containers**
- Bring knee-length shorts.
- Please do not bring tank tops or other low cut T-shirts.
- Sweatpants for meals
- Skirts for Wednesday night devotional time
- Anyone registering after July 1 is not guaranteed a T-shirt.
- Coaches must register T-shirt sizes.
- Coaches must register online along with the campers.
For all summer camps, ALL coaches/sponsors MUST complete an adult registration and background check (Paid camp staff do not need to fill out a registration, but just a background check). Please complete the items below prior to registration.
Please have all forms filled out prior to Monday of each camp.